Everyone can use an editor.
When your professional reputation depends on publishing articles or books, it is wise to work with an experienced writer/editor. Grammatical errors, misspelled words, and punctuation mistakes are embarrassing; spell check and grammar check are simply not enough when your career is at stake. When you hire me, you gain a writer and editor to handle all of your editorial needs.
My clients are experts in science, medicine, or business, but they are not expert writers. I help them look better on paper by polishing their words to a brilliant shine.
Even if you are an excellent writer, it helps to have a second set of eyes look at your work.
A range of editing services are available, including proofreading, line editing, rewriting, and language editing:
- Proofreading – Focus on grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors (light edit)
- Line editing – Includes fact checking and stylistic corrections (medium edit)
- Rewriting– Focuses on style, organization, and content flow to improve comprehension (heavy edit)
- English language editing – Advanced editing for non-native English speakers
Additional editing services I can provide:
- Content Strategy – Determine when, where, and how to publish your work.
- Manuscript Submission – Submit articles to journal publishers on your behalf.
- Editorial Office Management – For organizations who need someone to manage submissions from start to finish including tracking, copyediting, proofing, scheduling, and more (see also: project management).
I work with publishers, executives, entrepreneurs, and all types of authors, including physicians, academics, scientists, medical students, grad students, and bloggers.
I also proofread and edit textbooks, and I can offer some advice for self-publishing on Amazon (I’ve done a few ebooks).
Prices start at $50, and turn-around time is quick. Same-day service is available. Contact me for more details today! Email: email@example.com
REQUEST A QUOTE: